New Zealand was the first country in the world to adopt a full suite of International Auditing Standards. Now some 129 jurisdictions use, or are committed to using, the ISAs. This means that Audit Assistant fits very well into an International context.
- Audit Assistant IFRS, Charity/PBE, and other audit jobs are based around the International Auditing Standards (ISA (NZ))
- Work-books utilising current Review Engagement Standards, the Agreed Upon Procedures Standard, and Compliance Standards are also available
- Work-book templates are updated as new standards become applicable
- Work-papers and checklists are cross-referenced and hyperlinked to the standards with on-line links via the NZ External Reporting Board (XRB) website
- We also have checklists of NZ versions of the PBE and IFRS Standards (both included in audit workbooks and stand-alone).