Real-time partner, manager or peer review is possible anywhere there is internet access, across the office, across town, or across the world. This may be carried out concurrently with work being done - no need to wait for completion or for files to arrive.
Reviewers may add review notes and stamp pages and attachments as reviewed to any item on any page
- Review notes are all tracked in one place.
- There is also a one-click review 'stamp' indicating a final page sign-off.
- The index shows pages reviewed allowing a reviewer fast access to un-reviewed work.
- Review notes and follow-ups must be addressed before a page may be finally concluded.
- Review notes are not printed out as part of the final workbook.
- May also sign up for online peer-reviewer (restricted to a specific job and adding review notes only).
- Practice Review may also be carried out using the peer reviewer function, or just emailing. completed PDF to the reviewer as all attachments are included.
For more details about how to set up external reviewers see here.