Real-time partner, manager or peer review is possible anywhere there is internet access, across the office, across town, or across the world. This may be carried out concurrently with work being done - no need to wait for completion or for files to arrive.
Reviewers may add review notes and stamp pages and attachments as reviewed to any item on any page
- Review notes are all tracked in one place
- There is also a one-click review 'stamp' indicating a final page sign-off
- Index shows pages reviewed allowing a reviewer fast access to un-reviewed work
- Review notes and follow-ups must be addressed before a page may be finally concluded
- Review notes do not print out as part of the final work-book
- May also sign up online peer-reviewer (restricted to a specific job and adding review notes only)
- Practice Review may be also be carried out using peer reviewer function, or just emailing completed PDF to the reviewer as all attachments are included.