A. If you have completed a job in paperless format and it requires review (say for Practice Review) and it is rolled over
- One way is to send them a copy of the final PDF. The PDF includes all attachments (linked but stitched into the file).
- Alternatively, create a copy of the job pre-rollover using the duplicate function, and add them as a peer reviewer. (See below)
For reviews of jobs not yet completed and still to be rolled over, it is best to set up the reviewer as a user with "Peer Reviewer" status and add them to the user list for the job you wish to share. Then they may add review notes.
A peer reviewer is set up just like any other user, but they have limited access - only to jobs you specifically assign them to.
- Add them to the list of users by opening the Users page from the home page top bar:
- Add their name and email, and send them an invitation
- This peer-reviewer user may now be assigned to specific jobs.
- To do this, go to the job you wish them to review and edit the assigned users to add them to the job.
- If they are already AA users (say peer reviewers from another firm) they may swap firms from their current login (in this case from 'Demo and Associates' to the account called 'AA Testing'.
- Once they click on the client that they are reviewing they are able to navigate as any other user would and add review notes which will be tagged with their name.
- They may then navigate back to their own account from the top bar.
See also Sharing pages with third parties.