Management report points may be created at any work item (any question or task on a work paper) and also from any account line within a table of trial balance data anywhere in the workbook:
- To create a point click drop down dialog at right end of all work items and trial balance lines and select management point.
- If the system finds some suggested points based on what you started writing, they will appear below. A suggested point can be selected and updated to save time.
- The added points appear on the management report page (in the Y section) – page also accessed from the points tab.
- A comment may be added to indicate how points have been/are to be resolved or;
- Click "Edit Point" to tidy up and make suitable to insert into the formal management letter - e.g.
- When suitable click "Post Point" to automatically send the management point to the corresponding management letter (under the Specific Matters heading):
- Other text in management letter document may also be edited – refer to documents and letters