Why join us?
We are seeking an account manager to join our friendly, service-focussed company. This is rare opportunity for someone familiar with the auditing and accounting world to apply their experience and skills across a diverse range of challenges.
We are a small niche company providing chartered accountants in the Australasia/Pacific region with cloud-based software to complete their assignments. We are based in Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand - increasingly recognised as a great lifestyle city.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with our existing users to ensure they are receiving the best possible products and service, helping new users successfully implement our software and following up sales enquiries. You may also:
- Assist with development of new products and services
- Help to maintain our existing content to the latest standards
- Create training materials
- Provide formal training for our users
What skills and background will you need?
- Great verbal communication skills
- The ability to write clearly in plain english
- Familiarity with auditing and accounting processes
- Ability to work with a small team plus strong self-motivation
- Experience and confidence using cloud-based software
- Eligibility to live and work in New Zealand long-term i.e NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Remuneration, location and hours
- Full time (part time/flexible working week is also possible),
- Based at "The Orchard" shared workspace, Whangarei, Northland, NZ,
- Remuneration package flexible depending on qualifications, experience and skills.
All enquiries treated in strict confidence.
If this sounds like you, send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.