We are in the process of moving Audit Assistant functionality onto a new modern system. Security, authentication and account/user management functionality are moving over to our new system first.
The top header
In order to bring together a new uniform look between the old and new pages, we are introducing a new header that will remain at the top of all our new pages:
A few things you may notice in the screenshot above are:
- The profile image in the top right
- Click the button to access your profile.
- On your profile, you'll also find recent activity and assigned items
- The Account name is next - just to the left of your profile.
- Click the dropdown to open up your account settings.
- From here you can update your billing, security settings and users
- If you use the same email address to log in to multiple accounts, you can easily switch between them too
- Links to the Clients, Contacts and Template have moved to the header.
- The sidebar on the client's list page has been removed.
- With the sidebar gone, we've moved our filter to the top just below the search button.
- We will bring the Clients, Contacts and Templates pages that are accessible from the headers onto the new system soon after the initial release.
- Notifications (not shown) will be added by the time of release.
- We will eventually move all of Audit Assistant over to the new system with modern design ideas and many new features.