We have planned updates upgrading some clients to use our new version of Audit Assistant that we have been trying to get out for sometime. We expect very little downtime as we switch over users, however, if you are logged in during this time it will log you out of the system and possibly cause issues getting back in.
Tips if you experience issues logging in:
- Try use your email address to log in
- You may need to reset your password if you previously had multiple accounts on Audit Assistant.
- Make sure you try enter your password manually if you reset your password, password managers can cause issues here.
- Try use incognito/private browsing modes or another browser as caches could cause issues too.
- Contact us at support here: https://support.auditassistant.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- When you contact us, to help us help you - please let us know as many details as you can (what error message, is it loading a different page first, screenshots, etc)
- If you would like us to call you then provide your phone number too.