If you haven't made a backup of a job when it is rolled over (this is what we recommend), and it isn't listed in the 'prior years' portion in the sidebar here's how to get a copy of an older job:
- In this case, there are three prior years listed in the client 'The HUB Whangarei Trust', but we know we also did the prior to this, but we forgot to send a copy of the 2016 job to our backups:
- Go to the client select page and click the Duplicate/Restore button:
- Click the What version would you like to use dropdown, and scroll down to the point prior to rollover in the year you want:
- Once you have founds the correct rollback point edit the title to remove 'copy' then select save:
- Now we have a copy of the 2016 job restored;
- Open the job, and from the sidebar select either Rollover & Generate PDF or more simply (as we don't need the job to be rolled over) select Print/Export Client:
- Follow the prompts to download PDF and attachments:
- The resulting zip file contains both the PDF and the attachments - check to see that what you need is there, then delete the job.
- You will need to repeat this process for each year you need.
NOTE: if you no longer have the client on your system at all, you can contact us and we can restore deleted clients. We do make a small charge for this service.