We are committed to the ongoing satisfaction of our users. To this end, we aim to provide the best quality support and training.
Regular training sessions are provided for both new users and for updating existing users on new developments plus specific workshops on topical issues. Training includes both practical aspects of using the software and the latest developments in the assurance world.
- Most firms are able to start using the software immediately, but find the training useful once they have a basic familiarity.
- Training may be in-house for a particular firm or city-wide for topical workshops or a group of new users.
- Typically held in a boardroom-type setting with between 5 and 10 users to ensure maximum participation.
- The trainer is Clive McKegg, director and one of the founders of Audit Assistant, who is also a qualified CA with audit experience in both large and small contexts.
- The training qualifies for CPD hours.
Contact us to make a booking or to find out more. There may be a lead time of a month or two so that we can coordinate a series of training events with other firms if possible.