The top header
The header remains at the top of all pages:
Points to note:
- The profile image is at the top right.
- Click the button to access your profile (see below).
- On your profile, you'll also find recent activity and assigned items.
- The Account name is next - just to the left of your profile.
- Click the dropdown to open up your account settings (for admin users).
- From here you can update your billing, security settings and users
- If you use the same email address to log in to multiple accounts, you can easily switch between them too
- Links to the Clients, Contacts and Template are in the header.
- Search for clients by typing part of the name into the search bar.
- Clients may be filtered (at the top just below the search button).
- Filters remain set (say by the latest update).
When a new item is assigned to a user a red flag appears next to their personal icon (photo or initials) at the top right. This may then be followed to the item in the job. The flag itself is temporary and goes away after the item has been viewed or marked as seen.
- Users may also use the 'enable email' button.
- They will be advised of new notifications by email.
- This includes getting an email when a client has responded to a request.
There is also a link to the Notifications tab in their profile, where all their notifications are listed.