The index page appears when a job is opened. It shows all the pages used in the file, including attachments and generated documents and letters:
- In addition, the status of those pages is shown – incomplete (red arrow), concluded (green bar), and reviewed.
- Reviews identify the person carrying out the review process.
- A manager review is highlighted blue, and partner green, and a peer reviewer yellow.
- It is not compulsory for all pages to be marked reviewed but all pages must be concluded before rollover.
The progress bar in the sidebar shows the number of pages created and completed opening the page indicates how many work items on each page are outstanding:
- When less than five items outstanding on a page these individual items are displayed.
- When there are five or more items or less than five but no work has been done, the page reference only is displayed:
Viewing all available pages including those that have not yet been used
- Select the "view all available pages" button at bottom right of index page - (unused pages are in blue shading):
- Clicking on the link - say Q1 here to open the inventory section - will link to the parent page by going back to where the target page may be created - in the case above to a Control Page point.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to follow the path to create the page and section - for example, clicking Q3 would also link to A1 where the user would then create Q1, followed by Q3 - pages cannot be created without creating their pathway via other pages:
Every page has a top bar that allows direct access tabs to index, control, trial balance, risks, points (management report), adjustments (audit error schedule journals), and summary (audit summary information page):
Every page also contains "page back" and "page forward" arrows on the left and right of the screen to move consecutively through the file - especially useful for reviewing:
At the top left of the screen, the "back to audit assistant home" link takes the user back to client view/homepage:
Tabs at top right allow direct access to pages - hovering over section shows drop-downs of pages available: