Deadlines are set at the planning stage to remind the auditor of progress and to provide prompt when a job may be falling behind:
- After clicking add deadline from the deadlines page (in the A section) select from drop-down box the appropriate date:
- The deadline description may be edited if required
- The next deadline now shows in the sidebar:
- Clicking on this sidebar button displays all deadlines and their status:
- As deadlines are met the user ticks these off in page accessed from the sidebar, and the next deadline status updates:
- This status is also displayed on the home page, so a user may be alerted to the next deadline at a glance:
- When a deadline has not been met the date colour changes from black to red to indicate a problem:
- deadlines for each staff member may be viewed from the User Profile page
External calendar option
The deadlines tab also provides a link that can be subscribed to using any major calendar system.
Once a new calendar is set up it may be shared across the firm and will be regularly automatically updated as deadlines are added or completed for all the jobs the user is assigned to. This provides a great tool for planning of reviewing the status of the workflow.
There are links to help pages for Google, Outlook, and Apple calendars on the page.