A follow up is a quick way to create a bookmark of something the auditor wishes to highlight for further attention:
They do not form part of the final audit file, but ensure an easy method of tagging unfinished items for follow up.
To create a follow up, use the from follow up tab accessed from drop-down on right side of work items.
On creation, a user can be assigned to the follow up. The assigned user will be able to filter to only see follow ups that are assigned to them (see below).
All follow up items are listed under follow up box in the sidebar:
- Each follow up with assigned users will say who is assigned (e.g. "Follow Up for Swikrit K")
- Other people may answer - the box changes colour when someone else comments to indicate a response
- Or user may answer their own follow up – or simply tick as completed when addressed
- Follow ups show greyed-out once ticked as completed - they disappear altogether once page is concluded so ensure all detail addressing the issue is entered on page (not in the follow up itself)
- Page cannot be completed until follow ups are cleared (unless the follow up has been created on conclusion box)
- Follow ups may be created on a conclusion box after it has been concluded if necessary - so that the job may continue without un-concluding (for non-essential items) – also see review notes
Filtering and options
In the bottom right corner there are a couple options available. These options are also available for review notes.
Remove Completed will simply delete all completed follow ups. This can be a good idea if the job starts getting filled with outdated/completed follow ups.
Assigned to me will take the user to a page containing just the follow ups that have been assigned to them.