Management report points may be created at any work item (any question or task on a work paper) and also from any account line within a table of trial balance data anywhere in the workbook:
- To create a point click drop down dialog at right end of all work items and trial balance lines and select management point. This can be in draft form.
- This adds a point on the management report page (in the Y section) – page also accessed from the points tab:
- A comment may be added to indicate how points have been/are to be resolved or;
- Click "Edit Point" to tidy up and make suitable to insert into the formal management letter - e.g.
- When suitable click "Post Point" to automatically send the management point to the corresponding management letter (under the Specific Matters heading):
- Other text in management letter document may also be edited – refer to documents and letters